5-Day Sales Hustle
A week of consistently prospecting to fill your pipeline
Do you need to bring in more money?
- Are you an entrepreneur, coach, consultant, startup or small business owner who needs to bring in more money?
- Are you working long hours without bringing in the money you want?
- Do you feel distracted and unsure of what to do next?
- Be honest: do you know you aren’t consistently prospecting?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed and have a sense of panic over where money will come from?
Join me and transform your sales:
- Five days deliberate and consistent prospecting
- No excuses – take action and move your business forward
- Feel in control of your pipeline
- Focus on creating a sales pipeline with momentum
To bring in sales you need to sell. Prospects do not know you exist until you take action. People don’t become customers until you ask them to commit.
You need to deliberately and consistently prospect. Not just when you remember, or are desperate for money – but every single day.
Yes, you are busy, but be honest YOU ARE NOT BUSY SELLING. You put off following up, creating lead generation campaigns, introducing yourself, making sales calls, contacting prospects, instead you may be distracted on non-revenue-generating activities – and leaving money on the table.
This five-day sales hustle is for entrepreneurs, coaches, consultants, and small business owners who know they need to take more action to bring in sales.
It’s five days of doing.
I will support you, guide you, provide ideas, and support you as you gather momentum.I will transform how you feel about sales which, in turn, will transform your business.
Hazel is an sales success coach who helps entrepreneurs, startups, and business development teams to increase sales revenue by increasing the quality and quantity of their sales conversations by picking up the phone. Her experience includes working with Adobe, Dell, IBM, Oracle Corporation, MIT, Thomson Reuters, and hundreds of entrepreneurs and startups.
“If you are lacking focus and frustrated by slow sales, working with Hazel will give you the focus, tools and motivation to pick up the phone—and to keep picking it up.”